While my family and I really don't do New Year's resolutions per se, there are many things that I plan to accomplish in 2009:
1. Cultivate the far field in corn. (Sweet and field varieties.)
2. Force the local gun shop to start selling #11 percussion caps. (The one shop in town doesn't even have them!)
3. Clear out the underbrush and overhang in Cedar Trail.
4. Bite the proverbial bullet and get my Kansas Hunter Indoctri...er...Education Card.
5. Get my DL.
6. Fix the fence on the back goat pasture so they'll STOP GETTING OUT!!!! (Sorry.)
7. Buy a new Gadsden Flag, because my old one is torn beyond further repair.
8. Buy an Apache helicopter with semi-automatic armaments.
9. Cut Pork-Barrel spending. (Now I'm just being silly.)
10. Think of more things to do, because I'm really drawing a blank.
I tag CarolineNot and RGM.